Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

» Will aiko V2+ can/will be able to have sex ?
Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:08 am by Lordoomer

» Is this project still going?
Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 pm by Superdog1138

» Aiko New Hand V2 from 3d printer
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:44 am by Kthomp06

» Tip: Try to create a start-up
Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 pm by Kazama_Tenkai

» Hello Everyone!
Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 pm by BlueSodaX

» My best regards to Mr. Trungs herculean endeavor
Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 am by Discoman

» how to make robots that are more accepted by people-through war.
Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:22 pm by Boetharch

» Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made?
Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm by minoru

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aiko is simply amazing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aiko is simply amazing!

Post  Rutares on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Please forgive me if I should not post this here... I have to let this out!

This is absolutely incredible. I saw a mention of Aiko's existence on another forum I frequent about 30 minutes ago... and the first thing I thought of was a Persocom, from Chobits. When I found out that's partly what inspired you to create Aiko, I was really moved. When I was younger and first got into Chobits, I really wanted to create a robot just like Yuzuki for a sibling, so I wouldn't have to be alone anymore-- I'm an only child. Granted, I knew I never could, because I lack the skills or the knowledge to even know where I would start.

The fact that you have progressed this far is amazing. I really hope you can complete her! Aiko is lovely and incredibly intelligent. I think if I had ever made "Yuzuki", I would have wanted her to be like Aiko. <3 I will look through my clothes and see if I have anything to donate to her!

I wish you and Aiko all the best!
Rutares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aiko is simply amazing!

Post  Artilects rule! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Rutares wrote:Please forgive me if I should not post this here... I have to let this out!

This is absolutely incredible. I saw a mention of Aiko's existence on another forum I frequent about 30 minutes ago... and the first thing I thought of was a Persocom, from Chobits. When I found out that's partly what inspired you to create Aiko, I was really moved. When I was younger and first got into Chobits, I really wanted to create a robot just like Yuzuki for a sibling, so I wouldn't have to be alone anymore-- I'm an only child. Granted, I knew I never could, because I lack the skills or the knowledge to even know where I would start.

The fact that you have progressed this far is amazing. I really hope you can complete her! Aiko is lovely and incredibly intelligent. I think if I had ever made "Yuzuki", I would have wanted her to be like Aiko. <3 I will look through my clothes and see if I have anything to donate to her!

You probably aren't even here anymore, but I want to reply anyway.
Chii is the persocom, Yuzuki is her owner, and yes, that was a fantastic (and somewhat moving) series.
Yuzuki didn't even treat her like a persocom, more like a human child.

Artilects rule!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 am

Artilects rule! wrote:
Rutares wrote:Please forgive me if I should not post this here... I have to let this out!

You probably aren't even here anymore, but I want to reply anyway.
Chii is the persocom, Yuzuki is her owner, and yes, that was a fantastic (and somewhat moving) series.
Yuzuki didn't even treat her like a persocom, more like a human child.

Well, he did treat her as a persicon at first but that slowly changed. They touch upon the addiction to the persicom in a similar manner as internet or gaming addiction. The same can be said for the new series, Time of Eve which shares a lot of the same kind of underlying issues pertaining to the future of robots in society.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top