Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing

Go down

Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing Empty Have no great Success achieved without any lack of spirit. Impossible is nothing

Post  tomato Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm

i've just read your new text on the home page: "I have finished watching Cyborg She / Boku no Kanojo wa Cyborg 僕の彼女はサイボーグ , oddly the main character in the movie has the same birthday as me. After watching the movies, it makes me wonder if that even possible... to make a Cyborg with emotions and feelings."

I sure that the movie has inspired you strongly as it has for me.

And..."I will build Aiko with my own two hands. It's not about money or pride anymore. It's about a little boy dreams who just want to make his dream come true." --> You have a large of spirit.
Come on! Great Success waiting for you in the future. Jiro, a stupid student, spent over 60 years to create Cyborg. and you said that you put your entire life into making robot. so, imposssilble is nothing. I believe you can do it. I really waiting to see your success. Making a robot human like is also my dream. i will also put my life into making my own robot. Have u read my reply

https://projectaiko.forumotion.com/anime-manga-f5/i-love-my-cyborg-girl-t58.htm#303
tomato
tomato

Back to top Go down