Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Video Voyeurism explanation EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Video Voyeurism explanation

Go down

Video Voyeurism explanation Empty Video Voyeurism explanation

Post  Artilects rule! Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:50 am

Video Voyeurism Law

Addition

Sexual Gratification means to knowingly arouse.
The defense of this is sexual arousal wasn't known, which is akin to "The actions of the site member is not the responsibility of the site owner," but with visuals.

Addition

Security, Military, Law Enforcement, and Occupation related imaging must obtain consent of the subjects as well as the knowledge of the device's whereabouts, this excludes intense circumstances when needed in the endangerment of lives or severe law breaking.
This doesn't mean a drunken Lindsay Lohan, a rowdy Britney Spears, or a speeding Paris Hilton can be seen in the media in these situations.

Amendment

Consensual Broadcasting means to submit or transmit an image or video consensually without malicious intent.
Malicious intent includes to humiliate (sex tape included) which is differentiated from embarrass.

Amendment

Non Consensual Broadcasting means to initially record without consent, that might emotionally or mentally harm the victim or victim's family even without meaning too.
This clause is meant specifically for reality programs! Evil or Very Mad

Also, I want the terms of filming the breast (including breast definition) stricken from the record, as it was ruled the breast is not a genital.

If anyone is disturbed or angry because of my proposed changes, I'd like to point out how ridiculous it sounds if I were to be punished for non consensual filming with an added offense of filming the "victim's" hand when she has no glove on.

The breast is just part of a woman, no more no less.
The definition of a breast currently is from the top of the aureola on down, but why would you define it at all?
It's pretty self explanatory, just as a finger is (you don't normally point with your thumb).

On November 19 2012, New Jersey occupations will get new rules in female equality.
This means equal pay, equal treatment, and if required, equal dress code.
I really hope my changes to the ERA demands also take place:

• Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex.
  • Section 2. The term "sex" shall include body type (body features excluded) and amount of clothing.
  • Section 3. Artistic and/or educational occupations or events shall not be treated differently in any way because of an alternate lifestyle or sexual preference.
  • Section 4. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
  • Section 5. This amendment shall take effect two years after the date of ratification.

Of course they could have something completely different in mind.
The reason why I bring up female equality with video voyeurism is evident in the topless protest last August.

I just realized, they meant "take affect".
An effect (with an e) is the result of the affect (with an a).

Edit: I just realized section 2 also applies to the transgender (a woman with a penis).
When I added section 3 I forgot about nightclubs, since they aren't artistic like plays, educational like schools, or events like concerts, but "amount of clothing," applies with the dress code at the door.

Sections 1, 4, and 5 were already in place.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Video Voyeurism explanation Empty Re: Video Voyeurism explanation

Post  Artilects rule! Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Can I get a response to this?
Comments?
Questions?

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum