Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

B.R.A.I.N.S has been officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright

3 posters

Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty B.R.A.I.N.S has been officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright

Post  Aiko Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 am

Hi all.

I should have done this a long time ago. I finally found the time to do the paperwork.
B.R.A.I.N.S= Bio Robot Artificial Intelligence Neural System

Title: Bio Robot Artificial Intelligence Neural System
Type: Copyright
Registration Number: 1062681
Category Of Work: Literary
Date Published: 2007-11-02
Country Published: Canada
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Re: B.R.A.I.N.S has been officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright

Post  Henry Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Grats. Smile Hope that will protect B.R.A.I.N.S. Form falling into wrong hands Smile
Henry
Henry

http://piotrekhenry.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Re: B.R.A.I.N.S has been officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright

Post  Vicious Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:56 am

Aiko wrote:I should have done this a long time ago.

No kiddin'. affraid

Congrats!

Vicious

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Fraud

Post  Brainer Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm

This entire Aiko project is just fraud.

Show me the code!

The reading and following objects is so lame and staged, it's not even funny.

Brainer

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Good thing to register

Post  wulfcry Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Its a good thing you register keep doing developing ivé seen a lot of claims from people saying to build A.i yours is the first one ivé ever seen making sense on the more believable aproach. Take your time improve the software and maybe your on to something that can fund also the robots framework.

P.s mister no brainer if you'r that curious about the software make your own don't bother people with show us your stuff or bust. You yourself can see that this is something of a different scale then Kismet or any other robot.

wulfcry

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Way to go!

Post  MovieMak Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Glad you got it copywrited.

Sorry to hear that aiko's main board burned up.

MovieMak

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Forgot to say

Post  MovieMak Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 pm

One day, I would like to work with this software.

You are a very smart programmer.

:-)

MovieMak

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote1 Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 am

Good man.
Glad to see that you are making progress. Guys like you keep this world an interesting place. Keep up the great work.

Also, please keep us posted on any new developments on the face recognition project!!! If you would consider a closed beta testing, I would definitely be more than happy to test for you and offer suggestions for added features that would be geared towards AI and home automation. I would dedicate hours towards your project and would do so for only the privilege of being able to use your software.

Quixote1

Back to top Go down

B.R.A.I.N.S has been  officially Registered with the Canadian Copyright Empty Finally!

Post  Arti Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 am

Well overdue.
I never thought copyrighting "Yumecom" was really enough.
This entire Aiko project is just fraud.
You've seen what can be done with robots these days.
What is the basis of your conclusion?

Note: It can be easily done if the press and media was paid off to keep quiet, but what would that accomplish anyway?

Arti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down