Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions!

+6
Discoman
Kal-el
mikeccuk2005
ico
Gilda
Aiko
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post  Arti Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 am

Learn something new every day. Smile

Arti

Back to top Go down

Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions!

Post  Balmung Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am

MAK wrote:It also has a bonus of sounding similar to Yumecoms, so it would continue the naming scheme started with Aiko.
Don't saw this, i choosen the name of its meaning, like the other once. But from all of my names i like Yumi the most, because its short like Aiko, but sounds totally different and the meaning should be suitable for a Yumecom.
Balmung
Balmung

http://persocom.baltools.de

Back to top Go down

Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Aiko V2 new name.... suggestions!

Post  Discoman Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Balmung wrote:Ai sounds not bad, but... Ai and Aiko?

just noticed that...
following that logic, Aiko V3 would need to be called A.
after all, that's half of Ai, which was half of Aiko
Laughing Laughing Laughing

IMHO though, Ai seems kinda fitting with meaning, considering what Aiko means as well. but hey, not my choice.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal-el Mon May 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Aiko wrote:Hi.

Ok, working very hard on the new softwares and aiko new faces v2.
If everything go well, I am hoping V2 will be done end of the month or mid of April.

We're waiting for a video of Aiko V2.

Kal-el

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Mon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi

I will try to post some new pictures this week.

Aiko V2.

Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 am

MAK wrote:I agree that any name should reflect the target audience. If the main aim is going to be towards the japanese market, then it would make sense that you would use a japanese name.

Personally, I think that the suggestions are good.I particularly like Sayuri and Sakura, although I think the AI=Ai pun should be continued. I would like to point out though that the abbreviation-name that Arti was probably thinking of was 'Cos-Mos', from Xenosaga which I think is short for 'Combat ...'... Although now that I think of it, the spelling might have been Kos-Mos. Anyway, acronyms are probably not a good idea because they sound too militaristic, [especially ripoffs of the combat android's name, cough cough] while the aim of the project is companion cubes robots.
First, reply to the above. It was KOS-MOS, but the K stood for KOS-MOS. I am not making that up.
Reply to the topic at hand: Ashiko sounds cool. Probably an oriental name would be best, as she has an oriental look. Just my two cents. AI would also be very good, even considering the pun attached to it. In fact, AI would be fitting. She's an AI, and everyone loves her.
Other suggestions. Yumi is good, already mentioned. Yuri would be bad, despite Angel Beats! using the name in a non Yuri way (it can be done, but nobody will assume it to be so.)
What about Eko as a name? I don't recall the meaning right now, but it is sorta pronounced 'echo which she 'echoes' humans in design and behavior.
Last girl's name suggestion-Eiko (mostly as a joke) it means child of splendor according to the internet. Child of splendor, despite how close it is to Aiko, might be good. Maybe.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 am

HI all,

just update. Aiko V2 face always done.
I guess we should have a name soon.
Anymore idea beside above.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 am

ico wrote:I think Sayuri sounds the best.

And please Le never ever listen to the bullshit what Arti says, never, he has serious paranoia and maybe other problems, I consider him as some kind of troll who doesn't know he's a troll.

other names I think sound good:
Aya, Ayase, Ayumi, Chiaki, Chizuru, Haruka, Himeko, Kagami, Mio, Misaki
the name doesn't need a special meaning, no one gives a shit about that, it's only important that the name sounds good
+1 for Sayuri
It just seems to fit.
It's a good name, whoever thought of it (it was in the name thread, right?) did a good job.

And because I am biased, I also think my suggestion of Eiko (or however it is spelled) isn't half bad. As well as the name Yumi.
And because my brain is fried, I can't think of anymore to suggest.
Too bad AI hasn't quite reached the level where you could just ask her to choose one Very Happy
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Discoman wrote:
+1 for Sayuri
It just seems to fit.
It's a good name, whoever thought of it (it was in the name thread, right?) did a good job.

And because I am biased, I also think my suggestion of Eiko (or however it is spelled) isn't half bad. As well as the name Yumi.
Too bad AI hasn't quite reached the level where you could just ask her to choose one Very Happy
Actually it has, in the more technical laboratories and Universities.
It would be nice if she got to Star Trek abilities though (remembering Lol).

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 am

Artilects rule! wrote:
Discoman wrote:
+1 for Sayuri
It just seems to fit.

Actually it has, in the more technical laboratories and Universities.
It would be nice if she got to Star Trek abilities though (remembering Lol).
I stand corrected.
Especially as I now recall such AIs as Emily Howell. For those that don't know, Emily is a music composer.
Just a thought-will V2 have just a first name, or a first and last name?
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal-el Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Just thought of a stupid name probably, Mimi Cool

Kal-el

Back to top Go down

Post  daydreamerz Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 am

I want to open a recommendation for the name Yuriko 百合子, also means lily. It sounds a lot better than just Yuri and its a good name. It's fairly common in Japan but will be less overused than "Sakura". Too many Sakura out there and you dont want to over do it. bounce

daydreamerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2